- 1 ½ cups kale, chopped
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ½ of an avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
HONEY MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the dressing ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth and emulsified, about 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Add the kale to a bowl and massage it with your fingers firmly for 30 seconds to tenderize.
- Add the lemon zest and salt/pepper cooked quinoa.
- Combine the quinoa and kale.
- Drizzle the kale and quinoa with half of the dressing and toss to combine.
- Top the dressed kale and quinoa with the chopped avocado and walnuts.
- Sprinkle with the pomegranate arils and drizzle everything with the remaining dressing.